Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bugs

I have written good stuff about Cuba, but right now it’s in my bad books and I will continue to represent it as a backward hole devoid of culture and full of criminals until Fidel gives me a phone call to personally apologise for the misadventures I met with while in his horrid little country.

Mexican adventures soon.

And here's the reason why I'm not in California now:

Marlboro MX Beat - March 10 - 75 Peso ($10 AUD)
Architecture in Helsinki, Spoon, Tapes 'n Tapes, Cansei de Ser Sexy, Diplo, ADULT, Datarock, bonde do role, Los Super Elegantes, Chetes, La Gusana Ciega and los superelegantes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... whats your phoneneumber my son...!?

Elf in Amsterdam said...

Jammy Git!!!

Super envious!!

Wow.. well in fairness you deserve it after all your crap happenings!

Still The Fuuuucking Liberrrrrty!! :P

Have an extra blast for me!

Gtalk me soon... have goss!! :)

C